New Member :) 1st Time Audi Owner

eric wood

Reaction score
Hi everybody first post joined today , I have a 2017/18 Audi S1 on order should be with me in 8 to 12 weeks feels like forever waiting for it :( Specs are :-

Audi S1 Sportback
Sepang blue
Quattro exterior styling pack
High gloss black styling pack ( front grill etc )
Privacy glass
Super sport seats grey nappa leather with red stitching
Rear parking sensors
Folding door mirror
And of course the flat bottom steering wheel was a must

Just looking on the web and i believe the 2017/18 models now have rear parking sensors and cruise control as standard ? Anyway just saying hello and cannot wait to pick up my car drove a friends 3dr S1 2 weeks ago and was amazed how quick the thing is went straight to Audi and ordered mine 2 days later lol

Just one question are the super sports seats comfy read mixed reviews but i just loved the way they look so i guess i gotta put up with them now .

Cheers Eric

Hi and :sign welcome:Eric car sounds amazing looking forward to some :sign pics:when you get your car , sport seats tend to be firm but fair ,the only time you will notice it is when you have a long drive say 3hrs +at witch point you will be wearing your *** as a hat , and walking like a car park attendant :scared2:

Reactions: eric wood and MikeSel^
:sign welcome: Eric.

You'll love the S1, and yes the SS seats are comfy if not that overly supportive. They are a must!

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing your car. Enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome to Audi-Sport.net
Upload 2017 5 13 13 2 2

Hope you love your new car :racer: Hope you can join us at some of this years events (check my signature for some links).

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new car :yes:

I ordered my first Audi about a month ago. I have the order number but the tracker doesn't recognise it yet, the wait is killing me too!

Ooo that is frustrating. Mine took about a week before it was picked up by the service. I have seen some people say they've had to use their dealers post code for it to work. Perhaps try that. If not, audi have a live chat on their website or via Facebook messenger. Give that a go.

Good luck.

Ooo that is frustrating. Mine took about a week before it was picked up by the service. I have seen some people say they've had to use their dealers post code for it to work. Perhaps try that. If not, audi have a live chat on their website or via Facebook messenger. Give that a go.

Good luck.

Thanks. Audi Bolton assured me the numbers I have are correct. They advised my build would be last week of May which I believe is the first of MY18 so it could be something to do with the new manufacturing year. ETA at the dealer is early July which is far quicker than I was expecting. I tracked my Golf GTD build for almost 5 months so I've been here before.... I'll give it a few more days then I'll try the live chat.

@Sandra and @MikeSel^, another 'drleasing' review
@eric wood. Welcome to the forum and it looks like a very well spec'd car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeSel^