1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Kid on the Block

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by DirtyHarry, Jul 11, 2012.

1. DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry New Member

[Jul 11, 2012]
    I placed an order today for an S4 avant , Glacier White with black styling package, together with 19in 5 arm titanium wheels. I think this is a good combination> what do you guys think? Any pics to share. Delivery is November.

With it, I ticked the Drive select option + Sport Differential.. Can anyone tell me is it worth paying extra for the "suspension with damper control"? I have about a week to decide before its too late.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. longp2

longp2 Member

[Jul 11, 2012]
    I picked my lava grey S4 avant BE up in May and it's a great bit of kit. I have the drive select (no steering) and the sports diff and would say that they are both definitely worth getting. As for the colour each to their own, I like the white and there's a guy on RS246 who has one and it looks very nice, he's got the silver inserts on his super sports seats which look spot on as well.
  4. DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry New Member

[Jul 11, 2012]
    Do you have any pictures of your motor to share? Originally on the order form was Lava grey with BE but changed my mind.
  5. longp2

longp2 Member

[Jul 11, 2012]
    Can't seem to get any photos up but if you check out my profile i have some in my album