New July Pricing

Interesting - didn't realise until now that the service plan is only available for the 3 door car. Wonder why?

At a guess I'd say that's a typo. The column should just say 'A3', like the details in the table beneath it. I was offered a service plan on my sportback for the same price listed in the brochure.

No, the text on the left specifically says only on the 3 door as well

Huh, so it does!

No idea then, they certainly did offer it. Maybe they're pulling that 'offer' until demand drops for the sportback. Seems odd though.

Yeh, I'm certainly going to be asking about it. It's for a pretty low number of miles though.

At a guess I'd say that's a typo. The column should just say 'A3', like the details in the table beneath it. I was offered a service plan on my sportback for the same price listed in the brochure.
Same here, the dealer offered this to me but I pointed it out that it says 3 door but he said that he can also do it for the Sportback.

...Eventually I got this thrown in for free with my order :p

I made Audi chuck the three year servicing in on my deal so it is available for the sportback. I couldn't get any discount from them so this was the next best thing.