New iTrader

xs2man

Reaction score
Loving it. It is such a handy tool.

How does it work though? Is it separate for the forum? Or can the system be used cross forum?

I ask because avforums also uses this system, and I already have rating on there. If it is possible for it to be used cross-forum, it gives a wider scope of feedback for the users.

For example, I may buy a lot of DVD's or games, certainly more than I buy car parts. Or hifi equipment and stuff, so if the rating for iTrader is transferable, it helps to prove my trustworthiness.

Just asking if it is possible to work this way, or if it is a single forum tool.

I would of thought it would be for only here but Admin would know for sure,will ask them

Yeah, I would have thought only for here, but was just wondering if it was maybe a linked system? Or if you add a link to your iTrader profile to other iTrader profiles, or even ebay. That way all your on-line feedback can basically be seen together, thus increasing confidence in the transaction.

Yeah, I would have thought only for here, but was just wondering if it was maybe a linked system? Or if you add a link to your iTrader profile to other iTrader profiles, or even ebay. That way all your on-line feedback can basically be seen together, thus increasing confidence in the transaction.
Some won't like the system and if it could be linked they'll cringe.

We have had this on our forum for a while now and no, it can't be cross forum linked I'm afraid.