1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New-ish member

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by nanafagis, Mar 30, 2010.

1. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

Hi everyone. Been a member on the forum for a while but lurk about and never had anything worth posting. I'm also a member of vwaudiforum and pistonheads and had my A4 2.5tdi quattro sport for almost 2 years (bought the car off a member on here)

My 2 years owning the car have been expensive to say the least!!! 8 tyres, a front end bump in the snow which led to the radiator fan shattering & going through the radiator and one intercooler and most recently a new set of alloys due to a pothole the size of the grand canyon taking out 2 alloy wheels - if I hadn't had my seatbelt on i would have been through my windscreen for sure! I reckon the car has cost me about £3.5-£4k in repairs alone! :faint:

Anyway, even with all the problems and expense I still love the car. The car has a full votex kit, 19" RS4's, exhaust system. I've only made a few minor modifications (HID's, LED sidelights) but I plan to remap, filter & RS4 ARB if funds allow in the next few months.

Meanwhile i'm looking for a new set of votex grilles as mine have seen better days so if anybody can direct me i'd be grateful!

Will post some pics later tonight.

Mark

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team Brill Red Black Edition

Hi and welcome to ASN Mark
    £4K....welcome to our world :icon_thumright:

4. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Mark, :sign_welcome: to the site!

5. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

Thanks for the welcome. Was going to post some pictures but I can't work out how to do it. Can somebody point me to a guide?

6. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

7. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

TEST [​IMG]

#6 nanafagis, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  8. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

9. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome, sure you will get the pics sorted on here, maybe you need to make them smaller! Pics on flickr are good, cars great!

10. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

Cheers Sarah, I'm normally quite computer savvy but this one's stumped me! Your car looks fun. 3.2 V6 - is it quattro? Not too clued up on A3's

11. nanafagis

nanafagis Member

Right, now i think i've worked out how to upload pics. Apologies for the multiple posts and stupidity. A few pics of my car attached below. These were taken when I bought it. The only differences from these pics today are a new set of alloys (same style, just with more of a curved dish to them) and a missing votex fog light grille :blink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Ooooh very nice!