New Interior

danclarke

2001 Denim Blue S3 Rep
Reaction score
Picked up a S3 leather interior for my S3 rep to finish it off, came complete with all door cards all seats and armrest :)

Pics of interior before with blue alcantara mint condition (up for sale for genuine offers!)
23032008041.jpg

23032008042.jpg

New interior had to wire the electric seats up! happy with them :thumbsup:

24032008043.jpg

24032008044.jpg

24032008045.jpg

looks good mate, ive got my s3 rear bumper, just need to find front and a boot spolier

Looking good !. Wait till you realise how annoying the arm rest is when its down fully lol,.Trying to put the handbrake on ! or changing gear with a limp wrist ! hahah, All worth it for comfy cruzn though....I got mine out of a TT, Sadly its not blue like the rest of my Int

that looks nice mate..... infact...exactly the same as mine minus the arm rest lol........

Could do with a new base for the rear though.... couple of unsightly cracks if anyone has a spare one knocking about or for swap:O) (sorry to steal the post)

Mate it looks mint, i have to agree with the armrest though, i have one and its so annoying trying to get to the handbrake, but as i do mainly motorway miles, its cool to have just to rest up on it.....

Dan what is your base car??

I have to say it actually looks better than some real S3's that i have seen!!!