1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Interior

danclarke Mar 24, 2008

1. danclarke

danclarke 2001 Denim Blue S3 Rep

Picked up a S3 leather interior for my S3 rep to finish it off, came complete with all door cards all seats and armrest :)

Pics of interior before with blue alcantara mint condition (up for sale for genuine offers!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New interior had to wire the electric seats up! happy with them :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. S90GAV

S90GAV Member

looks good mate, ive got my s3 rear bumper, just need to find front and a boot spolier

3. tankie2ndrtr

tankie2ndrtr Member

Looking good !. Wait till you realise how annoying the arm rest is when its down fully lol,.Trying to put the handbrake on ! or changing gear with a limp wrist ! hahah, All worth it for comfy cruzn though....I got mine out of a TT, Sadly its not blue like the rest of my Int

4. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

that looks nice mate..... infact...exactly the same as mine minus the arm rest lol........

Could do with a new base for the rear though.... couple of unsightly cracks if anyone has a spare one knocking about or for swap:O) (sorry to steal the post)

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Mate it looks mint, i have to agree with the armrest though, i have one and its so annoying trying to get to the handbrake, but as i do mainly motorway miles, its cool to have just to rest up on it.....

Dan what is your base car??

I have to say it actually looks better than some real S3's that i have seen!!!

6. danclarke

danclarke 2001 Denim Blue S3 Rep

its a 1.8t sport thanks for comments :eyebrows: