1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New interior or repair??

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by sherry, May 9, 2008.

1. sherry

sherry Member

Hi Guys.

I was wondering if anyone would know if this seat can be repaired. If so can anyone recommend a place in the Glasgow area.

I would also consider another interior if anyone has one for sale or even another drivers seat with the same trim.

[​IMG]
  2. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

OH MY GOD that looks like my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is exactly the same so yes id like to know if this can be repaired too
  3. Markey

Markey Active Member

Probably could be repaired but getting another seat might be cheaper as you will always notice the repair.
  4. fermented

fermented New Member

my company could fix that, but yes you would notice that side is newer looking :p
    i'm sure there'd be many places in the uk u could get it done
    if u can get a new seat off ebay or something though, do that imo.
  5. sherry

sherry Member

hi fermented.

how much would a repair like this cost?
  6. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Can be repaired but its the time taken to do not the material costs, to get a proper fit & good job they would remove seat, take of the top seating cover then replace that strip on that side of the seat & would look as new but of course against the older part it would look slightly of, but I think going on image above it would also look damn site better, lol, of course you cant patch it without it looking ***** so new strip on that side is best option, check fleabay & audi breakers mate cause there are alot out there & might save a buck & time as removing seat is easy & putting back.

Smiler.