New here

YA55ERC

Reaction score
Hello, im new to the forum. dont own a audi of any sort as im to young but my add has a Audi A6 and my cusion has a Audi A8 and another cusion has a Audi S4. also around were i live there is a MTM RS4 and a S3 with a RS4 engine. A mate of mine on this forum has a MTM S3 (FAZS3) and another mate is on here (S3LTN):hi:

Hey mate, welcome to the site, it sounds like you really need an Audi!!

welcome mate how u doing!

Good im fine thanks.
Mind if i ask how old you are? (dont mean to sound cheeky)
sounds like your really into your audi's

Yeah same age as me. Turned 18 back in may and bought my a3 in july. I wasnt really fussed on audi still i test drove a mineand my cousins. Was always into bmw (thanks to the dad) Now i think i like them too much. Looking on getting a new a3 next year. and then to start saving for a s3

Yeah same age as me. Turned 18 back in may and bought my a3 in july. I wasnt really fussed on audi still i test drove a mineand my cousins. Was always into bmw (thanks to the dad) Now i think i like them too much. Looking on getting a new a3 next year. and then to start saving for a s3
i turned 18 on the 2nd of this month, currently driving a clio:ninja: im in to all sorts of cars really but was in to Jap tuning scene thanks to my cusions, then got in to Golf VR6's (FAZS3) my mate had one and i just loved it and then i got in to the 'dub scene' also in to Skylines as my cusion that has the S4 used to own a R33 GTR before and also has a Corrado VR6 that he fully built after it had been torched, got in to Audis after few members of the familys got some, driven my dads 2.5TDi A6. used to also like bmw's, cusion with the A8 used to own a E36 M3 Evo and then a 535d with 19" Ac Schnitzer wheels on it, and cusion with the S4 had a classic 6series, and a few have the E46 M3's:blahblah1::happy: