New guy

boostboy

Reaction score
hey guys im new here jus came out the jdm honda scene
i find the dubs more enjoyable to drive on a daily basis and i have fell victim to the boost bug hence boost boy

p.s got a 1.8t a3 1999:blackrs4: remapped to 195 everything else stock
any one with any pics of a dark blue a3 with dark or black wheels cheers(not he navy blue the other blue

Hi and Welcome to the site.

What blue are you on about?...ming blue is it?

welcome to the site, get some pics up of your car...

Welcome to the site mate! I know what you mean about the boost bug, once you've gone FI, it's hard to go back.

As for dark wheels, I personally think it ONLY works on a black car (when talking about dark cars) and doesn't seem to look right on a dark blue car, as it doesn't really match properly.....

Silver is more classy anyway!

As for dark wheels, I personally think it ONLY works on a black car (when talking about dark cars) and doesn't seem to look right on a dark blue car, as it doesn't really match properly.....

Silver is more classy anyway!

Thats me f*cked then :lmfao:

Welcome to the site.

Silver with shiny alloys is the way!!

How does your A3 compare to your JDM cars? What Hondas did you have?

Welcome to the site.

Silver with shiny alloys is the way!!

How does your A3 compare to your JDM cars? What Hondas did you have?

thanks for the warm welcome guys

i used to own a civic vti , good fun but not functional for every day ,my mate had this a3 and liked so i snapped it off him

thanks for advice on the blue and black thing , silver is more classier on a ming blue a3 , where can i find an a3 members rides page so i can have a smooch around

As for dark wheels, I personally think it ONLY works on a black car (when talking about dark cars)

Thats me f*cked then :lmfao:

I mean when talking about dark coloured cars Tom :)

Black wheels on a silver or white A3 looks awesome. it's when the dark colours are similar but don't match that I think it looks dodgy, like anthracite wheels on a dark blue car, or black wheels on a dark green car or combos like that.

welcome to the audi! i did the same move as you, i had a crx vtec and now have an a3 1.8t:thumbsup: you wont regret it!

welcome to the audi! i did the same move as you, i had a crx vtec and now have an a3 1.8t:thumbsup: you wont regret it!

yeh mate the torque is unbeleivable , my a3 is remapped 1.8t its doing bout 190-195
any advice on best mods to make most of remap please

what is the name of your car colour miune is the same

im not sure but if your after touch up paint i know a guy on ebay who does one that matches perfect! yer im remapped too, things i done to is get coldside relocation, solid flywheel, air intake, exhaust, new dumpvalve. they all help towards making it a faster and better ride:)