New guy saying hi

lorensson

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just registered here. Looks like we have a lot of Brits on this forum which is great! I'm actually American but been living and working in Bristol UK for about 7 years. Now I'm moving the fam back to Southern California. We're out here in Orange County now scouting and getting setup. I bought my black '04 S4 saloon about 6 weeks ago and am loving it.

I'm also on the s4forum.com and Audizine forums. Back in Bristol I had a Subaru Legacy and was missing all my buddies at uklegacy.com

Anyway - the car is bone stock right now - still getting my bearings with the new make. Love it so far - a huge upgrade from my Legacy.

So far I've just put a new set of Goodyear Eagle GTs, fixed a wiper arm and got a big service at the Dealer. Also had the tensioner bits replaced and engine mounts replaced - so no fun stuff yet unfortunately.

I'm planning to focus on making sure the engine is really solid first, then I might upgrade to the Bilstein suspension, then thinking about the JH supercharger if they ever release it!

Other than that I'm not too fussed about the body, but if some cash came along I may consider the Oettinger kit and some upgraded headlights, maybe some BBS wheels and whatever else I can do to shave some weight without getting silly.

Looking forward to being about more often an learning what you all know.

Welcome mate. California eh? ahhhh.. sounds nice :)

edit**** California AND an S4?!!! Oohhhhh, that sounds really nice!

Welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

:sign_welcome: to the forum! Sounds like a dream to me, driving an S4 in California! :)

Hello mate and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yes an S4 in CA is a match made in heaven - especially when coming from driving a N/A Legacy in Bristol ;-)

I too am from Southern California on these forums. These people are great help, and nice to meet you.