1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy in the States with my 1st Audi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by gcthree, Oct 22, 2003.

1. gcthree

gcthree New Member

[Oct 22, 2003]
    Greetings all from New York! My compliments to the administrators of this forum- it appears to be a great congregation point for Audi enthusiasts.

Just bought my 1st Audi- a 2000 A6 4.2 with Tiptronic and 51,000 miles on the clock. It replaced a 2002 Honda Civic Si (the neutered version of the Type R you folks enjoy), which was a temporary facination. The Audi, however, is a remarkable device which I bought on Ebay (yes, Ebay!!) If you know what you are doing, you can find amazing vehicles/deals there, and mine is a prime example. I paid 11,285 pounds for a car that an Audi dealer quoted for 17,900 pounds!!

Also in my garage is a 1993 Mazda RX7 Twin Turbo with 35,000 miles and having a number of modifications and upgrades.

Great to be on board!

Bob
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. QuaTTroLiNa

QuaTTroLiNa Member

[Oct 23, 2003]
    Welcome aboard!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    wow sweet deal on your Audi and it looks very clean too.
    I'm in the states too (CA) and i /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif this site, it's bad a$$.
    Hope to hear from you more and have a sweet time here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    chau
  4. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

[Oct 23, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    gcthree said:
    Greetings all from New York! My compliments to the administrators of this forum- it appears to be a great congregation point for Audi enthusiasts.

Great to be on board!

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
  5. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Oct 29, 2003]
    Welcome Bob,nice motors and good skills on the buy. Though this is an Audi forum I would still be interested in the RX7 and what you do with it. As they really are the 'road racers' that we all love.
  6. LYRAC

LYRAC Member

[Oct 29, 2003]
    Great to have some YOUNG blood here just like me!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Nice deal on the car you jammy thing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif