1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New floor mats? where can i get some from?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by MingBluS3, Apr 24, 2006.

1. MingBluS3

MingBluS3 Member

i want to replace the front mats in my car, they have the plastic holes in them to click onto the floor carpet. Can i only get these from Audi?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Have you tried vagparts.com?

You won't find the mats in their online shop, so send them an email. I have used them twice and they seem to be able to get just about anything.

4. A1ps

A1ps Member

I'd second that. I've bought loadsa stuff from them and they're a top bunch of blokes who know their Audis inside out, upside down :)

5. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

They are great, but I find that they do take some time to get stuff, took about 2-3 months for my gear stick (which didn't fit) to turn up and has just taken around 2-3 weeks for some urgent simple parts (coilpacks, divertor valve and a headlight level sensor)

6. A1ps

A1ps Member

Thats strange. From all the people I know who have ordered from them no one has had any probs. Might have been a 1 off!?!?

Still worth giving em a try.

7. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

Might have been a one off if it'd happened once, it's probably just me, I still think they're great, but not sure I'd bother if I needed something in a real hurry.

8. Duber

Duber Member

Jeremy at www.JUSTMATZ.co.uk can do any combo you like ie black with noggy blue bindings or all black/black. He can even get S3 logo's on them to, combo's are endless. He can do group buys to to bring prices down. Say Ryan sent you.

Worth a try ithink for something custom or oem

9. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

I've just got some original front rubber mats for my S3 off eBay - prefer rubber mats to the carpet variety as easier to keep clean. Guy has got some more for sale - no hassle, arrived day after I bought them.

Click

10. MingBluS3

MingBluS3 Member

now that's thrown me, not sure if i should just get the plastic ones. how much did you get them for?

11. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[ QUOTE ]
    how much did you get them for?

[/ QUOTE ] They were £24 plus £9 delivery. Put them in car tonight. Slightly different shape to the standard carpet ones (I guess they are designed to fit the A3 as well), but they fit a treat.