New floor mats? where can i get some from?

MingBluS3

Reaction score
i want to replace the front mats in my car, they have the plastic holes in them to click onto the floor carpet. Can i only get these from Audi?

Have you tried vagparts.com?

You won't find the mats in their online shop, so send them an email. I have used them twice and they seem to be able to get just about anything.

I'd second that. I've bought loadsa stuff from them and they're a top bunch of blokes who know their Audis inside out, upside down :)

They are great, but I find that they do take some time to get stuff, took about 2-3 months for my gear stick (which didn't fit) to turn up and has just taken around 2-3 weeks for some urgent simple parts (coilpacks, divertor valve and a headlight level sensor)

Thats strange. From all the people I know who have ordered from them no one has had any probs. Might have been a 1 off!?!?

Still worth giving em a try.

Jeremy at www.JUSTMATZ.co.uk can do any combo you like ie black with noggy blue bindings or all black/black. He can even get S3 logo's on them to, combo's are endless. He can do group buys to to bring prices down. Say Ryan sent you.

Worth a try ithink for something custom or oem

I've just got some original front rubber mats for my S3 off eBay - prefer rubber mats to the carpet variety as easier to keep clean. Guy has got some more for sale - no hassle, arrived day after I bought them.

Click

now that's thrown me, not sure if i should just get the plastic ones. how much did you get them for?

[ QUOTE ]
how much did you get them for?

[/ QUOTE ] They were £24 plus £9 delivery. Put them in car tonight. Slightly different shape to the standard carpet ones (I guess they are designed to fit the A3 as well), but they fit a treat.