New fella from Fareham, Hampshire

Ben1413

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ben and I live in Fareham, Hampshire.

I've just become the proud owner of an MY06 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T fsi Quattro. It's black, has 71k and a full Audi service history including a cambelt change @ 68k.

Plans are pretty simple, a bit lower, more power and tidying it up. I want to fit Eibach sport lines but can't see them listed for the Quattro? Also, are there any recommended mappers in the Hampshire area?

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. For eibach contact site sponsor @DPM and Damian will help you. Enjoy the forum

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and DPM
Hi all,

My name is Ben and I live in Fareham, Hampshire.

I've just become the proud owner of an MY06 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T fsi Quattro. It's black, has 71k and a full Audi service history including a cambelt change @ 68k.

Plans are pretty simple, a bit lower, more power and tidying it up. I want to fit Eibach sport lines but can't see them listed for the Quattro? Also, are there any recommended mappers in the Hampshire area?

Cheers,

Ben

Eibach unfortunately don't do the Sportline springs for the Quattro model, just the Pro springs. The closest option would be the H&R 45mm springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sandra
Eibach unfortunately don't do the Sportline springs for the Quattro model, just the Pro springs. The closest option would be the H&R 45mm springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers Damian. I spoke to you this morning and ordered the H&R springs.

Ben

Reactions: DPM
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-28_1.gif
[/URL][/IMG] Hi Ben and welcome nice car , take time and get it right and all will become clear ,within the vision in your mind :yes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra