New EBC brakes.

Gambba

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of my new EBC brakes, greenstuff pads and Turbo discs all round (meaning front and back.

I had the rears done the other day, so am still bedding them in, but the fronts were done about 1500 Km's ago, and I can safely say they are a good improvement..... especially 'cos my fronts were warped, and the rears were really squealing.

So now I'm all prepared for the Oettinger chip next Wednesday, and fitting of my Eibach springs, short shifter etc, before GTI International....woohoo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This pic is the rears;

and a different angle on the rears

and the fronts (Sorry didn't take any when they were new)

I've got my Greenstuff pads for the rear and fronts, and disks for the fronts - they were delivered this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hopefully I'm going to put them on this weekend - wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One thing that shocked me though: aren't the rear pads *tiny*!!!

Alex.

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
I've got my Greenstuff pads for the rear and fronts, and disks for the fronts - they were delivered this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hopefully I'm going to put them on this weekend - wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One thing that shocked me though: aren't the rear pads *tiny*!!!

Aren't they just, you should of seen the guys fitting them, they had to take a double take! Looking at the whole job it should be very easy, I just didn't do it 'cos I don't have any tooling across in Holland at my place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]