new coilovers install

jaceyq

Reaction score
just got my coilover install before the xmas period and very much happy with the ride. it is not bouncy nor harsh , it is abit firmer than the sline suspension b
ut smoother and feel more gangsta u know what i meannnn.

how to install pics on your thread. please let me know how to do that someone.

Upload them to www.photobucket.com or similar in 640 x 480 size for forums. Then underneath each thumbnail is 4 picture codes. Click on the IMG code and just paste it into the thread. Dead easy.

:hi:

IMG_0224.jpg
first shot of the day...
IMG_0226.jpg

underneath look
IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

my next project is to slap on some 19s to make the look more aggressive and enhance look. then , do the headlight conversion , remap it and put some thicker roll bar .

And could anyone let me know how could i watch dvds if i can in my dvd sat nav system. I went to audi and they said it is not road legal to do it. For me who cares about that. Could anyone help me to watch dvd if i can...

Car looks very nice :hi: What 19's you going to put on? RS6's again?

And could anyone let me know how could i watch dvds if i can in my dvd sat nav system. I went to audi and they said it is not road legal to do it. For me who cares about that. Could anyone help me to watch dvd if i can...

"Who cares about that?" You serious? There is a good reason it is not legal to watch a DVD while driving. Maybe the first DVD you watch should be this one:

http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=22034

na I going to put some deep dish 5 start high polish rims or something with deep dish. Getting away from the Audi rims.

what model is ur a4? and what coilovers did u get and where??

looks really good mate! bout the same drop im after with the same ride u discribed!

cheers..

i got a sline 2.0 tdi 7speed tiptronic gear box. my coilover is weitec hicon gt . is a german brand but u can buy it from england ,but comes straight from germany, with 2 years warranty. To be honest i did not want these in first place becasue i did alot of research and everyone said it`s harsh and bouncy , go for eibach pro sports , or fks .But i spoke to the weitec guys directly.well is kws more like but they make the weitec kits and they said they are one of the best and is design pin point from the orginal set to comfort and ride handling. So they are on and it ride is perfect and smooth... best kit i could recommend. u can get it from the website .