new cleaning products arrived earlier ready for the weekend :)

ROLTYA3TURBO

essex boy :)
Reaction score
well i wasn't happy with some of the stuff i've been using so decided to get some new products along with some bits n bobs i didn't have. i ordered some goodies from cleanyourcar on monday and they arrived a few hours ago.

gliptone leather cleaner + conditioner
bilberry wheel cleaner
poorboys natural look dressing
poorboys wheel sealant
poorboys ex-p sealant
poorboys black hole glaze
poorboys natty's blue paste wax
soft leather cleaning brush
foam applicator pads
handi hold bottle
meguiars foaming spray nozzle

was just fitting my chrome s3 style mirrors so i thought i'd give the bilberry a go as my wheels where filthy!
used 1:3 mixed with water sprayed on left for a few mins and then used my meg's wheel brush to aggrivate the dirt and then rinsed off with water and my polished rs4's are gleaming!love the bilberry stuff,well impressed!
as for the other products i'll be giving my car a proper full on detail on saturday so i'll see how i get on and post some pics up :)

Well good luck with that. You should take about 8 hours Lol. The magic foam stuff is amazing I use it all the time. Look forward to seeing the pics :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Well good luck with that. You should take about 8 hours Lol. The magic foam stuff is amazing I use it all the time. Look forward to seeing the pics :icon_thumright:
yeh i'm going to get up nice n early with a cuppa and get right to it! lol

i have a few products on your list and would highly recomend them,
im jealous, havent ordered any bits and bobs for months now as im trying to use up the mountain of stuff i already have,trouble is people at the moment only want cheap valeting work done which dont get me wrong......is good but it bores me to tears and the urge to detail trys to take over on every job.

Can understand what your saying there mate.which products do you have that I have just got?any tips n tricks for me? :)

Nice pick of products there. I am itching to get some some quality products, but (like Dan) I have a mountain of middle of the road stuff to use up first. :(

Looking forward to seeing the results of the detail. Hope the weather holds out for you.

Can understand what your saying there mate.which products do you have that I have just got?any tips n tricks for me? :)

poorboys ex-p
poorboys nattys blue
both are awesome products, use sparingly,the more you put on the more you have to remove which is then waisted product.

make sure your your paint surface is glass smooth before applying the ex-p

poorboys ex-p
poorboys nattys blue
both are awesome products, use sparingly,the more you put on the more you have to remove which is then waisted product.

make sure your your paint surface is glass smooth before applying the ex-p

thanks for the pointers dan :icon_thumright:

Looking forward to seeing it at the weekend. I've spent the last few hours cleaning the inside of mine...I'll do the outside tomorrow but I'm at work till 7.00 tomorrow morning....fingers crossed it doesnt rain!.

I look forward to seeing the results...poorboys wheel sealant looks good to eat :)

I have a mountain of middle of the road stuff to use up first.
I had a few bits off polished bliss and since then my mate gave me a big bottle of the new ice turtle wax stuff...I gave it to Gav at the inters and now have been given a supagard bmw team uk holdall with products in plus DVD and hat.I seem to be a magnet for these things for some reason!?

I seem to be a magnet for these things for some reason!?

Well I appear to be a sh*t magnet at the moment, so swopsies when you are ready.

I need to lock up my bank card looking on polished bliss and the likes, especially as they have starter kits on at the mo. :asskicking: