NEW CAR!

SMOKINSKINS

Reaction score
I BOUGHT MY FIRST AUDI 2 WEEKS AGO, 07 A3 SPORTBACK S LINE DSG IN BLACK WITH ROOF RAILS AND RUNNIN ON AUDI 18 INCH 20 SPOKES! LOOKS MEAN AND DRIVE GREAT, AM OVER THE MOON WITH IT!!!!!!! :) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON GOOD MODS AND IF YOU CAN GET A ROOF RACK TO FIT THE RAILS FOR TAKIN MORE STUFF WHEN CAMPIN!

The Audi roof base carrier bar system works with roof rails. I have it on mine, but I have the NON roof-rail system (they're different).

There WAS a guy over here in the US who had roof rails retrofitted and then added base carrier bars, then wanted to sell his, but couldn't find a buyer because nobody else had roof rails (they weren't an available option over here until this last year's change) and so you MIGHT be able to pick those ones up cheap...

The roof rail ones are WAY easier to attach (i.e. without needing a helper) than the non-roof rail ones which I have.

OEM for the win.

Keith

I BOUGHT MY FIRST AUDI 2 WEEKS AGO, 07 A3 SPORTBACK S LINE DSG IN BLACK WITH ROOF RAILS AND RUNNIN ON AUDI 18 INCH 20 SPOKES! LOOKS MEAN AND DRIVE GREAT, AM OVER THE MOON WITH IT!!!!!!! :) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON GOOD MODS AND IF YOU CAN GET A ROOF RACK TO FIT THE RAILS FOR TAKIN MORE STUFF WHEN CAMPIN!
CapsLock.jpg

Found the thread, in case you're interested.

http://forums.fourtitude.com/zerothread?id=3320056

By the way, any way for you to fix your caps-lock button? -(It's pretty annoying!)

I think that member isn't on the forum any more, but I'm in touch with him occasionally if you're definitely keen.

Probably sufficiently inexpensive by now that you can have it shipped to you in the UK for less than you could EVER buy a set for over there... and it's basically brand new.

Keith

dude, you made a thread asking exactly the same question yesterday...

Heres an idea, turn caps lock OFF and do this:

caps%20lock%20off.jpg

Cheers people! For all the advice! :) been askin questions all week, new to this!!!! Sorry

:)