1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

Hey all!!! Not posted on here for a while.. Was meaning to get some pics of the noggy blue S3 up but that was short lived...

so.... Just put a deposit on a Misano Red B5 RS4. Will post some pics up when i get it!!

:)

2. finesse

finesse Active Member

nice

3. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Ummmm, jealous....

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

What happened to the s3? a guy i know has just bought 1

5. sduk

sduk Audi Baby!

bet you cant wait to get your new car! RS4...nice!

6. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

Ive still got it!! lol.. (id say what i was doing with it but the nice people at Audi-sport may remove my post again :( )

The spec of the RS is as follows:

Misano red, Full black leather recaros with carbon inserts, nav plus, Full Miltek from turbo back including cats, stage 3 map (460bhp) B7 Rs4 brakes!!

As you can imagine, im dying to get my hands on it :)

7. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Pics scott.

8. FazS3

FazS3 Member

Stage 3 map?

Who has done the tuning on it mate?

9. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

Well i was some what confused with the tuning stages: (MRC did the work by the way)

AMD say: stage 2 is just back box and a stage 2 map, where as stage 3 is full exhaust, cats and downpipes (and obviously a map to suit)

(I thought stage 3 would of been the same as an s3, ie bigger turbo etc etc...)

Someone correct me if im wrong?

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Different stages of tune varies from different tuners, there's no universal stages of tune between the tuners, so AmD's stage 3 is not necessarily the same as an MRC stage 3.

11. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

Very jealous and my colour combo of choice! Awesome upgrades, that must fly! In fact, possibly sub 4.5 seconds? Pics are a must!

12. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

very very nice Scott.....i'd be interested to know your mpg when the newness has worn offf ;)

13. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

Cheers Tim! Genuinely excited about this one! The Bmw and Jag dint seem to last long! lol. Nor did the noggy S3!

JD09, im interested to no the 0-60 aswell. Id say more sub 4 seconds :)

Ill get pics up as soon as i get it!