** New Car A3 **

maddrick92

Reaction score
Hey all

Just sold my **** vauxhall astra and baught a A3 1.6 2004 reg, now i dont know much about these yet but im going to be spending alot of time on it and spending abit of money onit in the next few years. just seing what people think about heres 1.6 versions ( any good point and bad points wanted)

Also was going to ask, modification wise what can i be looking at to do to it, seen a few nice ones on here :applaus:

well thats starting it off ill be posting pictures when i get change to polish it up nicely at the weekend

thanks Alex

Welcome to the site, have a read around and im sure you will find some good info.

Reactions: maddrick92
nice car dude ive got a 2005 a3 1.6fsi myself great cars not the fastest things but mine is amzing on fuel i see 45+ everyday , get some picys up when you can :)
regards
fran

well i do my lifetime average is 42mpg but i do drive very slowly for most of the time without the climate control on windows shut etc... plus i run her on superunleaded too , on my way to early edition i was getting 49mpg @ 70 mph so not bad i think

My Climate is always on mind, also run her on crappy supermarket unleaded. I started running her on Shell FuelSave and I was actually seeing a difference.. may go back to it tbh.

yeah i only use the climate on hot days im bit of a tight **** lol , i used to drive around like you with it on all the time but with the price of fuel nowadays got to save every penny i know it doesnt make much of a difference on modern cars but everylittle helps , i would i run mine on either tesco or shell v-power males the engine run very smoothly as on normal unleaded mine was a little lumpy

ive been running mine on super for the past 3 years you might not see an increase strait away tho i took a while for my car to get used to the new fuel

i had a 1.6 for 3 days
it just had to go