New brakes recommendations

no probs m8

still throwing up 2 different sizes either 245 or 255 :think: have emailed Audi, as parts dpt were closed when I got home so waiting on a reply but its a bank holiday Monday so not holding much hope for a speedy reply back to google and forums anybody else have the same car as me and know ???

A4 2.0tdi avant 2007 140 sline

sorted phoned Audi Aberdeen rear as thought 245 mm fronts 288 now to order hmmmm
no probs m8

still throwing up 2 different sizes either 245 or 255 :think: have emailed Audi, as parts dpt were closed when I got home so waiting on a reply but its a bank holiday Monday so not holding much hope for a speedy reply back to google and forums anybody else have the same car as me and know ???

A4 2.0tdi avant 2007 140 sline

Reactions: jdp1962
Ebc ulitmax disc any good? Thinking. Of a set with green stuff pads hmmm

Had my discs and pads on for 2weeks now and done 500miles.really pleased with them now they're settling in nicely, a vast improvement over std discs and pads

just sent off for EBC Turbo Groove Discs front and rear and green stuff pads front and rear from venom motorsport
will be good to see and feel the difference in braking when they have been fitted, are there any tips or standard procedures ,recommendations for bedding them in ? and roughly how long will it take miles etc

Arrived today a 2 day transaction. Just need to get them on

Attachments

• DSC_9859.jpg
    DSC_9859.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 115