New boy

johnnyboy

Reaction score
hi guys as said new boy to the audi brand very nice car had my 51plate a3 1.8t.quottro for 3weeks was felling slugish boost about 2.5k then run out by 4.5k ish.went to se the nice lads at apd wareham as i work in the town got the 5hr revo map drove it for 1hr what a change def getting it done.need new dv as chucked up a fault before map and after bit of a stutter when changing gear now due to dv i think.new oil/filter & plugs going in with pippercross filter soon as seen allot of bad press about induction kits.what do all you guys think of revo? got a few cheeper prices for other makes of remapping but seems like revo has good back up & it def makes ya car better.

theres loads threads on here about maps. revo are good at what they do, and theyll always help you out if you get problems with it.as for dv forge 007 is the best way to go and i've got a piper-cross panel filter on my qts and there good imo, life time care as well, and you've got the right idea always best to do a good service before or after having a map helps you get the best out of it, fuel filter might be good to do as well as they often get over looket or forgotten about. hope it all goes well for you mate and welcome

yep new fuel filter going in asweel doing all work myself so save a bom.going to fit a jps performance intercooler pipe mod try get some cooler air in.just fitted panel filter 2night only doing small mod,s due to cost & future re,sale of the car but want it to run nice mainly.thanks

You might5 as well get a fmic, ive been looking at the turbo revs kit. £200 where as forge one is £550. an intercooler is an intercooler afterall. the car will feel mucg better to with the fmic, i hate my car when its in heat soak mode!!!

I've just had mine revo stage 2'd at Apd in wareham i was realy impressed with it pulls like a train all the way through the rev range ive never been in a car with a different map but the guys there realy do know there stuff and they seem very helpfull.