1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new boy on block help liquidy substance in boot maybe water

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by c3jys, Dec 20, 2013.

1. c3jys

c3jys Member

Hi ive just recently bought a s3 black its beautifull but other day i went to check if my locking wheel nut is in the back and when i lifted the carpet top right corna was like a oily watery mark. I cleaned thought will check again and checked today noticed it again cant figure out what it is . Not fuel checked with me nose lol . Any helps thanks

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. ACWKGYTO

ACWKGYTO Well-Known Member

oil bottle in boot, probably oil spilt, when whoever topped it up, mine was like that, still is, oily under the boot tray

on my car check list from dealer it even says boot full of oil (I didnt think it was literally)

Maybe theres a bit of condensation too, take all the stuff out dry it up and see if it continues ?

4. c3jys

c3jys Member

Hmmm could be good idea if weathers abit dry will clean and dry it out see what happens after thanks

5. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member
    Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi A3 Audi S4

Is it possible it's screen wash? Could be a leaky hose, not sure how they're routed back there

6. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Search my posts. You'll have a water leak and that will just be highlighting muck and oil thats been spilt in the past.

7. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Search my posts. You'll have a water leak and that will just be highlighting muck and oil thats been spilt in the past.

8. c3jys

c3jys Member

Read your post said the bootlid hinges or the ariel will have to check the rear seats tmrw ita raining like mad now so see what happens in morning