1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New boy - 8p S3 Black Edition

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Jonesey, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Jonesey

Jonesey New Member

[Apr 7, 2012]
    Hi all, decided to join over here since I bought my car 6 months ago. Regularly use Pistonheads but as I get more involved in the scene I wanted a specific Audi forum and this seems like a good home. S3 has just clicked over the 10k mile mark and I'm loving it.

Planning to attend Audis in the park and would be keen to go to meets and generally geek out on the Audi front.

Just thought i'd say hello.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 22, 2014]

3. markos72

markos72 Active Member

[Apr 7, 2012]
    Hullo and welcome,fairly new here myself :)
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 7, 2012]
    Good Afternoon Jonesey, welcome to your new home. Where are you located? Any pics of the car. Have a look over at the 8p section of the forum, always lots going on. Might be best detroying your bank card though, some of the mods they do are amazing, they will have you modding something in no time, lol. Enjoy. :)
  5. Jonesey

Jonesey New Member

[Apr 7, 2012]
    Cheers guys. I'm mainly on iPad and I dont hunk the forum supports picture posting directly does it? Looking forward to having a good nose around here.

I'm located in the south east around Tonbridge/Paddock Wood area, is there an active meet/drive culture on this site?
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 7, 2012]
    I have no idea where that is. My geography is rather lacking, lol. Posting pics from the ipad is a pain to be honest, and thats what I use most of the time. I have attached a link for small events section, if there are any meets near ou, thats where you will find them mostly. :)

Smaller (Local) Events