1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bolts

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by mubzy79, Nov 19, 2012.

1. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi wandering of someone can help me! I need to buy some new bolts for my car. Not sure if i should buy direct from Audi or from ebay. Is there a big difference in quality from the ones on ebay or from Audi? I've included a link to the ones im thinking of getting from ebay .

20 ALLOY WHEEL TUNER KEY BOLTS M14 x 1.5 VW GOLF PASSAT AUDI A3 A4 A6 SEAT LEON

Any advise will be appreciated thanks

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User

Get them from Audi ,at least you know they are the right ones for your car. If you are running aftermarket Alloys the Wheelbolts do differ, having a taper on the face going onto the wheel, Audi ones are rounded.

4. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi I am running Standard 5 arm alloys that come standard with the car. I figured audi are gonna charge alot more than £20 for the bolts

5. BRILLO

BRILLO Member

£37 i think..

6. Dan TheMan Welburn

I used some cheap ebay bolts on my old celica and had no issues at all, and tbh i could do with a set for my a4 also as i seem to have only 3 locking bolts and one wheel only has 4 bolts :S like this when i bought it

7. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Just spoke with audi its 58.72 for 18 bolts. Think i'll stick with ebay at £20 unless anyone can convince me otherwise