1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. paulbinks

paulbinks Member

The S3 is up for sale as it is to be replaced with an estate car,its still an Audi so i will be popping in from time to time but will be spending more time at another forum dedicated to the model i have purchased.
    If you want the S3 drop us a line.
    The new beast has over 400bhp and lots more torque,racing brakes and is said to be capable of 200 mph, this will have to be proven in time,its noggy blue and looks the part.
    Cheers "Bingo"
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

2. auroan

auroan Active Member

RS6+ ? RS4 tuned ?

3. paulbinks

paulbinks Member

Its an RS4 tuned etc needed 4 doors and more space.
    2002 51 reg and goes like muck off a hot shovel.
    will be popping back here to catch up but havent posted much lately cant find the time.
    Cheers"Bingo"

4. Ryanc

Ryanc Active Member

Good luck with it mate.

5. imported_ZeroK66

imported_ZeroK66 Guest

Niiiiiyce!!! Congrats - possibly the sexiest looking Audi IMO *drool*

6. Markb

Markb Active Member

You lucky git.

Nice work fella! Get them pics up so I can drool over it LOL

I would be interested in your interior /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, but not the whole car.

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Is it the same blue one that racing in that Russian vid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

8. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    Is it the same blue one that racing in that Russian vid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought that one was written off after the chap in the beemer chasing it took a gas-axe to anything he found which was part of the quattro drivetrain... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Rob.