1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New B7 S4 owner from the South West

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by CaptainSensib1e, Jul 22, 2014.

1. CaptainSensib1e

CaptainSensib1e New Member

Jul 22, 2014

I picked up my B7 S4 Avant at the weekend, here's a pic for anyone intestered. Previous car was a Nissan 350Z which I owned for 5 years but with the missus heavily pregnant something more practical was required. I live near Bristol but bought the car from a dealer in Bedford, so had a good chance to bond with the car on the way home. So far really impressed, totally different to what I am used to, expecially with the auto box, but its a great car for getting from A to B quickly and without fuss.

Car is in great nick for an 8 year old car, but the only thing that isn't working is the rear parking sensors. I spoke the the supplying dealer today who was 100% sure they were working at the time of sale, and I have tried the listening for a click while in reverse trick and all the sensors are clicking, so a bit mystified as to what it could be. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Would also be interested to find out if there are many meets going on locally, always a pleasure meeting fellow enthusiasts. Also keen to hear what the Milltek sounds like in resonated and non-resonated versions.

2014-07-20 18.48.55.jpg
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Put a post up in the a4 b7 section, enjoy the forum, :) x

For local meets click the small events link in my signature. :) x
  4. SBM

SBM Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Hi there and welcome from a fellow newbie and S4 (B6 Convertible owner) too :blackrs4:
    There are a ton of videos on Youtube for Miltek and other S4 upgrades. Heard a lot of good stuff about Fast Intentions exhausts too.
    Some great threads on Audizine also.