1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New B7 A4 Owner :-)

Jord_C Aug 26, 2012

1. Jord_C

Jord_C Active Member

Just thought id post a welcome thread to introduce myself!
    Im Jordan, and as of wednesday i will be a b7 a4 owner after getting rid of my beloved mk4 golf.
    Very Excited!

Jord.

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Jord, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? head over to the A4 section and have a look around. post a pic up when you get the car on Wednesday. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Jord_C

Jord_C Active Member

Thanks Sandra, Im located over in Grimsby.. and i sure will post some up when i get it!

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Jord, if you are interested in events or meets in your area, scroll down the main forum page to small events and see whats going on in your area. The next big site event is ADi, details in my signature. Enjoy. :) x

5. Jord_C

Jord_C Active Member

Yeah, Would be good to get out to a few meets, thanks!

6. Jord_C

Jord_C Active Member

Abit late, but some pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sandra

Afternoon Jord, thanks for the pics, nice tidy looking car. :) x