New B6 Avant Sport owner

AllyMc

Reaction score
Hello all,
Long time lurker here, but Ive finally gotten around to adding a B6 Avant to my chequered history of vehicles.
This cropped up a month or so back, with a nice spec including full leather, oem xenons, full history and I've never seen a crystal blue sport before so it made sense to snap it up at a good price. Very pleased with it so far, its very frugal in comparison to my E39 530i Sport.

I couldn't resist a little tinkering though, so I've fitted an S4 grille and S4 style mirrors. The rear wiper was a little temperamental so it got the delete treatment.
I dont want to fiddle with it too much but I do fancy a set of 19" Speedlines and 1.8T style twin pipe setup...

920528_10151477085575345_390000276_o.jpg

Reactions: Pedro07
​Hi Ally, welcome back to audi-sport.net, see you joined in 2006, lol. That is a lovely looking car. Where are you located? You will find us all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy. :) x

Im currently located in South West Wales. Erm, yes....I joined quite a while back, when I owned a B5 avant, so this really is a belated hello.

Reactions: Sandra
Im currently located in South West Wales. Erm, yes....I joined quite a while back, when I owned a B5 avant, so this really is a belated hello.

its nice your officially posting now, lol. There is a lot of good information in this section. For local meets i have left you a link below. :) x

Wales

Nice car mate! And with the subtle mods you have in mind it'll look spot on! Keep us all posted with the progress.