1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New B6 Avant Sport owner

AllyMc Jun 3, 2013

1. AllyMc

AllyMc Member

Hello all,
    Long time lurker here, but Ive finally gotten around to adding a B6 Avant to my chequered history of vehicles.
    This cropped up a month or so back, with a nice spec including full leather, oem xenons, full history and I've never seen a crystal blue sport before so it made sense to snap it up at a good price. Very pleased with it so far, its very frugal in comparison to my E39 530i Sport.

I couldn't resist a little tinkering though, so I've fitted an S4 grille and S4 style mirrors. The rear wiper was a little temperamental so it got the delete treatment.
    I dont want to fiddle with it too much but I do fancy a set of 19" Speedlines and 1.8T style twin pipe setup...

[​IMG]

Pedro07 likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

​Hi Ally, welcome back to audi-sport.net, see you joined in 2006, lol. That is a lovely looking car. Where are you located? You will find us all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy. :) x

3. AllyMc

AllyMc Member

Im currently located in South West Wales. Erm, yes....I joined quite a while back, when I owned a B5 avant, so this really is a belated hello.

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

its nice your officially posting now, lol. There is a lot of good information in this section. For local meets i have left you a link below. :) x

Wales

5. AllyMc

AllyMc Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link. Very much appreciated

6. Sandra

Your very welcome. :) x

7. gtvlew

gtvlew Member

cracking car!

8. Az

Az Hard slammed!

Nice car mate! And with the subtle mods you have in mind it'll look spot on! Keep us all posted with the progress.