New Audi S3 Spotted!

That's the same one that was one the forum a few months ago, but there were interior shots as well... I still dont' believe it, not until there is one at a motorshow with a confirmed specification!

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I seen this before as the new RS3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope if you have a look in the new A3 section this was posted a month or two ago with a lot more pics and I'm still no convinced even with the S3 dabges about the place, as I said I'm getting so ****** cynical but until I see one at a motorshow being launched with specifics of spec etc. I won't believe there will be one.

I have to say i'm not impressed with that at all! it looks fat and saggy and the wheels make it look a bit poo too don't you think???

There's nothing that makes it look any more special than the S-lines really is there?

Boring in my opinion... looks just like many other high-end models with little or nothing that I can spot to set it apart, significantly, from the crowd. Previous S3's had that down to a tee.

It is boring yes, but I doubt its the new S3. Although, everyone is now doubting the new S3 will ever be.