New audi owner from sheffield

nick78

Reaction score
Just thought i would say a quick hello, been registered for a while but not owned an Audi yet until now we called in at sheffield Audi a couple of days ago and ended up leaving a deposit on a 2008 A4 S line avant lovely car picking it up tomorrow 31st december at 9am cant wait!

Had loads of golfs over the last 7 years from a oak green gti 16v to my last one a mk4 R32 so looking forward to abit of a change.

Roll on tomorrow!

Cheers

Nick.

Hi Nick, welcome to ASN. Hope you have lots of happy miles in your car when you collect tomorrow. Enjoy the forum.

It's the 2.0 tdi 143 so nothing too exciting but never had a car this new and from a main dealer so it's a whole new experience!

It's the 2.0 tdi 143 so nothing too exciting but never had a car this new and from a main dealer so it's a whole new experience!
it will be mint mate! you get what you pay for as they say! i am sure you will love it!
what colour is it?

It is quartz grey, one thing i didnt know that you could get in the a4 avant was a panoramic roof but mine has got one was quite impressed with it.

Thanks Sandra i'm sure we will have many happy miles out of it hopefully.

It is quartz grey, one thing i didnt know that you could get in the a4 avant was a panoramic roof but mine has got one was quite impressed with it.

Thanks Sandra i'm sure we will have many happy miles out of it hopefully.

no i not seen one of those either mate!
more reasons to get some pics up after you have collected it!:yes:

Well we picked the avant up yesterday morning from sheffield audi very nice experience and the car looked fantastic, not managed any pics yet due to the crappy weather but as soon as it's abit nicer i will get some up.

The spec:

2008 58 plate
A4 2.0 tdi 143 S line avant
1 owner 24k miles
Quartz grey
Standard s line spec plus panoramic roof & ami.

Well we picked the avant up yesterday morning from sheffield audi very nice experience and the car looked fantastic, not managed any pics yet due to the crappy weather but as soon as it's abit nicer i will get some up.

The spec:

2008 58 plate
A4 2.0 tdi 143 S line avant
1 owner 24k miles
Quartz grey
Standard s line spec plus panoramic roof & ami.

Enjoy the car Nick. Happy safe motoring. Happy New Year.

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps had the a4 afew days now and love it so nice to drive very refined, i gave it it's first wash today as the sun was out. I had the autoglym lifeshine put on as part of the deal which i was not too fussed about to be honest but got the price down a fair bit and must say they have done a very good job which made it very easy to clean.

Anyway here are some pics...

022.jpg

023.jpg

044.jpg

038.jpg

027.jpg

046.jpg

021.jpg

028.jpg

040.jpg

043.jpg

031.jpg

very nice mate!
never seen a roof like that on an avant! they must be pretty rare! i bet its very light inside!
make sure you wash using the 2 bucket technique when washing to avoid transferring grit back onto paintwork and it will stay like that for years!
how are you enjoying the auto handbrake?

Thanks Chez, could do with getting a second bucket just to be safe although the one i've got has a grit guard in the bottom so is better than nothing.
Still getting used to the auto handbrake never had anything like it before so it's all abit strange!