New Audi models/facelifts

Matt

Reaction score
Saw this on another site thought it might be of interest to some
audi_rollout_450.jpg

Very interesting!! Now is not the time to buy an A3 then. I'm guessing the facelift will look a bit like the Cabrio.

Facelift A3 built in Brussels?
It's practically a French car!

;-)

bowfer said:
Facelift A3 built in Brussels?
It's practically a French car!

;-)

That's slander of the worst kind!!

A5 Sportback?!

Something to choose against the CLS then...

kanievsky said:
Since when is Brussels in France?

It's not. But it's near France, hence the use of the word practically.

There was talk of an A4 Sportback a couple of years ago, but that appears to have been dropped in favour of an A5 version.

staz1000 said:
It's not. But it's near France, hence the use of the word practically.
Well so is Neckarsulm and Ingolstadt is only "bit" further east.......
hehe

I would view that document with great suspicion for a number of reasons, not least the fact that the typeface used in the page heading is not exactly OEM Audi......:think:

Spook said:
I would view that document with great suspicion for a number of reasons, not least the fact that the typeface used in the page heading is not exactly OEM Audi......:think:

Spook by name....

emzino said:
It could be a fake...

I noticed what Spook noticed, the Audi header at the top isn't OEM. It's probably a fake

and they forgot to put the word "Production" above "Location 3"

This looks like a fake to me also. Its nothing like the S3 pre-release document etc I got from a german site months before production.

Me defo thinks 100% fake.

Why on earth would anyone fake an Audi rollout list...
How bored would you have to be?

Auto Express is carrying pics of the A3 Cab this week (including on the cover). The text says"the styling tweaks will appear on the rest of the A3 range towards the end of 2008"

There is also a test of the 1.9Tdi 'e'

I did read in autoexpress i think this week that once the A3 cabrio comes out - the rest of the A3 lineup will be updated with new front from this - including the LED running lights which are popping up on all the audis lately - this is late next year i think around sept time ish - i'm guessing this will be the last facelift before a completely new A3 appears????