1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Arrival (BABY!)

gtdog Mar 22, 2003

  1. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    A little off the car topic, but here are the first pictures of our daughter Elizabeth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
     
  2. AlexStanley

    AlexStanley Member

    Messages:
    621
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Beautiful! Congrats!

    Alex.
     
  3. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    2
     
  4. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    And one from the car park of the other new arrival! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
     
  5. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Cheers Alex!
    All I need now is sleep!
    Christ on a bike the warning label said nothing about sleep depravation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    But she is a great way to loose hours of car polishing time!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
     
  6. audi_girl

    audi_girl Active Member

    Messages:
    1,038
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Congrats!!! Bringing her to the next meet then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
     
  7. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    The purple screaming milk monster or the relaxing one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
     
  8. Gambba

    Gambba Active Member

    Messages:
    1,361
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Congratulations the baby is beautiful, it is the 328 you got in the end isn't it?

    No, but really the little one looks like a blinder, congratulations!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
     
  9. Administrators

    Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    582
    Trophy Points:
    113
    [ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:
    Congrats!!! Bringing her to the next meet then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don't start getting broody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

    btw more congrats on the little 'un!
     
  10. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Congratulations the baby is beautiful, it is the 328 you got in the end isn't it?

    No, but really the little one looks like a blinder, congratulations!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]
    They both share a similar drinking habit! Lots and frequently!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Dont worry Arse on Panda, If she gets remotly broody Mrs Gtdog could put her off for years after a brief phone call about the birth and subsequent sleep depravation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
     
  11. Snail2

    Snail2 Member

    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    [ QUOTE ]
    concentrating on the a27

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Get that every day....it a nightmare!
     
  12. Crafty

    Crafty Member

    Messages:
    223
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    gtdog said:
    I was training Chichester Marina staff on their workboat when the call came, the donkey managed a chip enhanced run of 120+ on the way to hospital.. dont know the precice figure as was concentrating on the a27 and berks in slow cars at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    *ahem* You mean that private road from the marina ONTO the A27 right ?
     
  13. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    Crafty said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    gtdog said:
    I was training Chichester Marina staff on their workboat when the call came, the donkey managed a chip enhanced run of 120+ on the way to hospital.. dont know the precice figure as was concentrating on the a27 and berks in slow cars at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    *ahem* You mean that private road from the marina ONTO the A27 right ?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I may have been refering to kph or metres per hour, who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  14. Kingfisher

    Kingfisher Member

    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Just to send this on a few years..................... you'll get to be father of the Bride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Happy Fatherhood ( and a card & prezzie in June each year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
     

Share This Page