1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A6 Owner Advice Needed

A6Newbie Sep 24, 2013

1. A6Newbie

A6Newbie New Member

Sorry to ask some questions which maybe obvious but I have a couple which I am sure will be answered.

i have just bought an A6 1.9 TDI Avant SE spec in black, low mileage with 64k on clock full Audi dealer history. So I want to keep it in good order but also make some subtle tweaks.

I need help with the following:

1 - I need to replace the N/S lower exterior door trim, because of a nice curb scuff thanks to my daughter. I am thinking of replacing all four can these be changed to a better spec look, like an sline? I have seen some which almost look like a blade? Or can you get chrome?

2 - I have 2 bumper scuffs - I have local Chips Away dealer which has been recommended, he has own workshop as doing well. Should I use him or Vag approved body shop? Also what cost should I be budgeting?

3 - what other basic mods can I do to give a subtle improvement? Mainly exterior styling, I'm thinking, wheels, number plate, de-badge, maybe tint? Any ideas? Got to be subtle and sleek

cheers.