New A6 3.0L (non quattro)

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey guys does anyone own this car? it's a new Audi A6 3.0L, I just wanted to know the feedback, how is the handeling? does it slip much due to the no quattro and rear wheel drive? How's the acceleration on it? and in general how's the car in general? any bad or good points, cheers, any relpies would be much appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

wow, so audi are entering the rear wheel drive market,

sorry don't know anything about it obviously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

well guys I don't know my self, I thought one of you would be able to give me more feedback than that since you're A6 owners. I don't even have an A6 it's a friend of mine who's askin, but thanks for the not so great helpful replies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

right ok, lets straighten this out. Audi arn't doing a 3L non-quattro, the only non quattro diesels are the 2L and 2.7L. Both are front wheel drive.

Audi's technical plan for the next 4 years is all front wheel drive / quattro and nothing else.

i'm only looking at s6's and rs6's and dreaming for now anyway and they're standard quattro, i'd never go back a front wheel drive a6 again hence no knowledge on 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

the 4.2 biturbo diesel is probably what i would be looking at in that range, though i priced it up on that website with my extra's and it came to 60k! maybe get an rs4 for 50k instead! dreaming again :rolleyes: