1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A4 S Line 2.0T

SLineMK Nov 4, 2012

1. SLineMK

SLineMK Member

Morning all,

Just been and bought an Audi A4 S Line well yesterday, pick it up next sat and cannot wait!
    As a long term Peugeot owner I thought its time to swap to something with a little more style and class!
    I shall be needing advice along the way as I can't help but tinker with cars. Would be interesting to hear your views on this car, any problems people have had etc... Took the pic below yesterday. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352020929.035078.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352020947.126266.jpg

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car, im sure you cant wait to pick it up. Head over to the A4 section and have a read through the faqs sections, lots of info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. SLineMK

SLineMK Member

Thank you Sandra, I've been a member of the Peugeot RCZ forum for a year or so whilst I owned it. It was great for information so hoping to find the same here. I live in Milton Keynes :)