1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A4 Owner, Howdie!

BigGreg Mar 3, 2014

1. BigGreg

BigGreg Active Member

Just bought this two weeks ago. It's a 58 plate early 2009. TDI Sline 170. It has Full Leather, B&O Sounds and I am not sure what else is not std at the moment. Paintwork is pretty flawless, wheels one scratch each so will need a refurb come the summer.

So far it has blown me away by the economy as I have not had more than 23mpg in my last two cars (ST220 then 2.5t Titanium X Estate). Finding it pretty harsh over the bumps, especially from the front having it checked out. Looking forward to spending time on your forum and picking up some helpful tips for Audi owning. Intend to keep the std look (as it rocks) but probably will remap/Tuning Box and get some tints.
    [​IMG]

Sandra and SPARTAN91 like this.
  2. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

S line suspension on 19's will never be 100% comfortable. If you read the forums the ride quality is not the best with this combination. Some people like it but I suspect it depends on the quality of the roads in the area where you drive and how many speed bumps there are.
    Welcome to the forum.

Karl.

BigGreg likes this.
  3. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro s tronic saloon Audi S6

Oh shes nice! welcome :)

BigGreg likes this.
  4. BigGreg

BigGreg Active Member

Thanks guys. I think I might be here a while, seems like my kinda place. Also the saving starts now for a 3.0tdi Le Mans avant. I think the smallish boot on the A4 will start to bother me in time.

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. You will find us all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

BigGreg likes this.
  6. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Monsoon Gold Supporter Audi A5 Black Edition TDi

:sign_welcome: Nice motor mate.

BigGreg likes this.
  7. BigGreg

BigGreg Active Member

Thanks folks. Enjoying my stay already.

Sandra likes this.