New A4 Avant owner

keany221

Reaction score
Hey, newbie here. Picking up my new A4 b6 Avant t sport 190 tomorrow so I thought I'd sign up in preparation.

Driven a MK4 golf gttdi for the last 3 years but after someone rear ended me in a crafter we had to say goodbye and fancied a change to something a bit different to a diesel hatchback.

Not doing much to it apart from coilovers, buying some adapters so my 5x100 wheels fit and maybe a remap and general tidy up.

Also been seeing varied threads discussing aftermarket head units installation but they seem to make it appear more complicated than I expected to swap the symphony head unit for a single din head unit. If anyone can shed a bit of light on it that would be great.

Cheers

Reactions: dubcool.pc
Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Show us a pic when you collect. We all friendly and helpful in here. Any question just ask in the A4 B6 section. There is lots of info in the faqs thread in that section. Enjoy your collection today and the forum. :)

Cheers. A couple of things need sorting to it. AC doesn't work properly. Econ light is on unless I select auto but either way the temp is is not cooling. It's booked in for a paint correction next week as it's seen better days.

Edit : sorry the econ light won't turn off at all. From a quick search am I right in saying this is usually due to shortage of gas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Welcome bud get some pics up I got a a4 b5 avant sport 1.8t which I have had a couple of month's which I am slowly modifying

this is the only picture i have at the moment
2017 07 16

Reactions: dubcool.pc