1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A4 Avant owner on board

Andy H May 3, 2010

1. Andy H

Andy H Member

Hi all, just picked up my 2008 A4 Avant 2.0T S-Line Special Edition in Mauritius Blue and very happy I am with it. Traded up from a Seat Leon FR 2.0T so went for the Special Edition for a bit more power to counter the additional weight. Not quite acheived that but it still goes rather well.

I have the RNS-E with bluetooth fitted and that has taken me a while to understand, not quite as easy as my TomTom to program. Lost the speed camera funtion which is a bit of a pain and I had just bought a new one with HD Live traffic, doh. Sorted the SD cards out now and have 2x2Gb fitted which to be honest is a pretty good system.

Had cruise fitted before picking it up as I do spend some time up and down the M1. Only problem I have found is the lack of space for the right foor once in cruise. Still better to have it fitted then not.

Have lots of questions about the RNS-E system and other bits and bobs so talk soon in other threads.

Regards,
    Andy

2. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

3. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

:sign_welcome:

4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Hiya and welcome, happy reading and learning!!

5. Andy H

Andy H Member

Many thanks for the welcomes, already learnt lots in the last few days.

Couple of quick pics of my new car;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Need to take some myself soon as these were the ones from the Audi dealer.

I really like the black grille surround as opposed to the normal chrome one and I am thinking of tinting the rear windows to continue the black theme plus the Cupra R splitter may get on there.

Already planning the sound upgrade as I am a bit disappointed with the standard sound quality. Set of Focus Access 130A1's I think for the front doors and then think about the rears and under seat sub later.

Anyway, catch you all in other threads.

Andy

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  6. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Nice looking car! Happy moddin

7. Andy H

Andy H Member

Cheers :)