1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A3 Sportback

h5djr Nov 14, 2012

1. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

I have just read that there is to be a test drive of a new A3 Sportback in next week's Auto Express.

2. PjDali

PjDali Member

I read what I thought was a new review on an A3 Sportback SE 2.0tdi What Car and 1.6tdi SE in Autoexpress

Both reviews look very promising albeit the reviews are a bit on the short side, but very few issues with the new A3 SB in either article :racer:

3. Trentend

Trentend New Member

There is a new A3 sportback doing a tour of Uk Audi showrooms (confirmed at Audi city London today) but they didn't know where/when. Grrrrrr.

4. Jeff777LUFC

Jeff777LUFC Member

Also a review up on autocar of a 2.0 TDI SE, with pictures in Silver. They're still saying roof rails are standard, but pretty sure mine cost me £250!

5. PjDali

PjDali Member

Was thinking that about the roof rails as well.
    Audi dealer in Edinburgh said they were an optional extra and showed me an info sheet when I was ordering my sportback so I wonder where the auto express reviewer picked up that they were standard?

6. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Black or Silver Roof rails are listed in the A3 Pricing and Specification brochure as a £250 option for all models of new A3.

Magazine reviews often get things wrong!!!

7. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

Not all models - just the Sportback, as with the 8P :)