1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A3 Quattro 3.2 Owner

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Matt A3, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Matt A3

Matt A3 New Member

Hi there - I'm Matt, and I bought an 05 reg A3 Quattro 3.2 5-door on Saturday - chopped in my Alfa 156 2.0TS and by jingo the A2 is quick in comparison! Just getting to know the car at the moment and already have a couple of queries which I'll post on the relevant page. I'm in Fleet, Hants and have had a couple of Golf GTis (Mk1 1600 and a Mk 11 1800, and a couple of Audi Coupes (2.0 and 2.2 both 5 cylinders, an 80 (F-reg) and an A4 (original shape) in the past - oh nad the wife had a 2000 A4.
    Not had a Quattro before, and I'm really impressed so far - the traction is amazing - so looking forward to getting the grips with the beast!
  2. Matt A3

Matt A3 New Member

Oops - its and A3 not an A2.......
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? You got any mods planned? Have a read over in the faqs thread in the A3 8P section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. Matt A3

Matt A3 New Member

Hi Sandra - thanks for the welcome and I'm trawling through the A£ posts already! No photos yet, but I'll post some up when I get the chance.
    Regards
    Matt
    Sandra likes this.