1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A3 owner migrated from another forum!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by monster_munch, Dec 31, 2011.

1. monster_munch

monster_munch Member

Dec 31, 2011

I have come over from the VW / Audi forum as its very quiet over there and whenever I type in an audi tech related question to google, the answers always come from forum posts on this website!

I have an Audi A3 8P 2.0 TDi 140 sport. Since purchase, Ive retro fitted rns-e sat nav, fitted a k&n panel filter and purchased an autel VAG405 scanner to make sure she stays healthy. Im also considering a motech remap in the new year.

I am a bit of a petrol head, my previous car was a Ford Focus ST, and until this year I have been a biker aswell, my last 2 bikes I sold this year which were a CBR1000RR Fireblade and an RSV Mille.

I went to Audi Driver International this year which was fantastic and I intend to stick with Audi and attend the show annually.

Im also quite into detailing, the car is regularly washed, polished and waxed using Auto Glym / Collinite etc, but I wont go into all that here.

I look forward to speaking to some of you in the future, and hope I put as much into the site as I get out.
    #1 monster_munch, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Happy New Year.
  4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Jul 4, 2010