1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A3 mods (tail lights)

winny_y2k Dec 18, 2003

1. winny_y2k

winny_y2k New Member

as mentioned in my 1st post i modded my bora and will do some to my a3 aswell. I got some in-pro smoked rear tail lights from awesome gti (if uve heard of it) and would like some for when i get my a3, either smoked or lexus style, cant find any for the new a3 on my regular sites, any 1 know any?

2. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

In my opinion, Lexus style lights are yesterdays thing! The younger generation seem to be installing what's called Afterburner style rear lights - but I personally think they look sh!te.

Quad Conversions

Stick to the original looks or your car - but if you do mod it, keep it subtle.

3. J6ORDS

J6ORDS New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Imola S3 said:
    In my opinion, Lexus style lights are yesterdays thing! The younger generation seem to be installing what's called Afterburner style rear lights - but I personally think they look sh!te.

Quad Conversions

Stick to the original looks or your car - but if you do mod it, keep it subtle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have to agree. Lexus lights are for Lexus'. Why dont you try tinting the original ones with a VERY light tint and LOTS of lacquer (sp). May look quite nice if you do it properly. Depending on the colour of your car.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. winny_y2k

winny_y2k New Member

CHEERS 4 THE RESPONSES GUYS

5. YnotA3T

YnotA3T New Member

hey J6ORDS,

I had a look at the pic beside your name and now see that you have red leather interior. I have the exact same colour scheme but with a black exterior. Can you advise me what you put (if you do) on your leather to maintain the softness... The Audi leather is awesome and I fully love it but is there something I should be rubbing into it (apart from my ass) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers,

6. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

The best stuff to use................ready for it............"baby wipes", as you have to treat the leather like skin and keep it moisturised. I do my seats once or twice a month (especially the drivers seat) and they look great still.

7. YnotA3T

YnotA3T New Member

Baby wipes? Really?
    I take they have moisturiser in them.....
    ok what’s the deal with procedure... I just wipe let dry and that’s it?

sorry is so simple that I find it confusing!

Oh yeah and which baby wipes do you use?

8. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[ QUOTE ]
    S3 Mike said:
    The best stuff to use................ready for it............"baby wipes", as you have to treat the leather like skin and keep it moisturised. I do my seats once or twice a month (especially the drivers seat) and they look great still.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably smell quite nice too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. YnotA3T

YnotA3T New Member

hahahaha yeah the lady’s would love that!

Yeah in Australia the Sun is really harsh.... It will fry anything sometimes, I will try the baby wipes today.

They are the baby wipes that come in a cylinder type jar and are wet like... I know the ones I think!

Cheers dudes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif