1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A3 8P S-line Owner

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Ben.Jamin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Ben.Jamin

Ben.Jamin New Member

Hey Guys,

Upgraded from my Skoda Fabia VRS Diesel to a lovely 2006 A3 S-line Petrol a few weeks ago and despite promising myself I'd leave this car alone I already have a shopping list the length of my arm. :blink: Plans so far are to lower on either Eibah or H&R 50mm springs and ft some BBS LM reps. Haven't decided which springs to go for as I often have passengers and want to avoid rubbing at all costs.

Look forward to chatting with you all soon,

Ben.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi Ben, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the faqs theead in the A3 8P section, and los of friendly, helpful people. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. Ben.Jamin

Ben.Jamin New Member

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome. I'm located in Hertfordshire/London and here is a few pics of the car after a wash.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic