New A3 8L owner...

Zephanie

Reaction score
Hi, recently just bought myself a new 1.8 SE A3 after owning a Fiesta Zetec S for almost 3 years. Loving the car so far and looking forward to modding it, got a few ideas already :)

My old car...

46114_10152420829705343_1434260599_n.jpg

I also had a project Fiesta which got sold around the same time as this one due to not having any time available to build it like I planned.

And now my new car, sorry i've not got a better pic at the moment, i'm having to hold myself back on posting pics of it so far on facebook! :laugh:

im8nfa.jpg

Look forward to talking to some of you and showing you the progress of the car once I get started! :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car, dog is kinda cute too, lol. Head over to the A3 8L section, read the faqs threads at the top, lots of useful info in there. What mods you got planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Got myself an extra set of 17" RS4 reps coming on Wednesday as I have 3 on the car at the moment with an odd one... lol! Then coilovers and see where I go from there. The fiesta got bought to stay standard and after a year I was modding it slowly but surely to make it my own. The car wasnt a minter interior wise, steering wheel and gear knob were taped up with insulating tape! so I'm slowly tidying it up, looking at buying an S3 steering wheel and reupholstering the gear knob leather with alcantara. :) Good to see there is other girls on here too! :)

​Yes there are a few of us girls on here, not many, but that makes us all the more special, lol. I look forward to seeing you post around the forum. Enjoy. Any problems just drop me a pm and i will help you out. :) x