Neversaydie

thank you guys!

I'm teachers pet now so dont tempt me to say something that I may regret. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Myself David and Glen are off to spain on a 18-30 package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
thank you guys!

I'm teachers pet now so dont tempt me to say something that I may regret. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Myself David and Glen are off to spain on a 18-30 package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people will do anything to get a MOD'S job lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thank you guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people will do anything to get a MOD'S job lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No I dont want to delete my own posts now do I! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Welcome back!!!! The Mods may have forgiven you, but it will take a lot more for your cat to understand why you did that to him... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tepmping though the offer is...
I'll get refused on the grounds that I'm substantially older than 30!
Bah!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tepmping though the offer is...
I'll get refused on the grounds that I'm substantially older than 30!
Bah!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

See they love me really! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll take more than that...

I normally find a brown paper bag stuffed full of used, low denomination, UK banknotes is sufficient to assure you entry into the moderators 'club'.

Best send a brown bag to Matt, David and Myself for further contemplation...

[ QUOTE ]

See they love me really! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course we do...
You are entertaining...a bit like 'plain old..'

I guess you are the new David Mann!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll take more than that...

I normally find a brown paper bag stuffed full of used, low denomination, UK banknotes is sufficient to assure you entry into the moderators 'club'.

Best send a brown bag to Matt, David and Myself for further contemplation...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so low denominations UK banknotes to glen in a brown paper bag and to Matt & David Just a brown paper bag of sweet wrappers as you didnt suggest to put money in for them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Sounds fine by me...

Just make sure I get 3 times the unfeasibly large amount of cash you were first thinking of!

Keep it quiet though...we don't want David or Matt getting wind of this plan...

Shh they might ban me for monopolising, corruption and bribing mods! You would be in trouble too Glen!

BTW I'm not getting the "David Mann" thing! Pardon my ignorance on this one.

[ QUOTE ]
I brought my suspension Glen BTW - will be fitting on Saturday, is it really nessesary to remove the front brake calipers though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...
To get the old strutt out of the hub you are going to have to open the hub pinch joint slightly after removing the pinch bolt...
This will mean hammering a wedge / chisel / screwdriver in to open up the joint...

I can't see you having access without removing both the callipers and brake disks.

Best remove both...remembering to support the calliper to avoid stressing the brake lines.

You may even need to remove the lower balljoints to get enough clearance - I did on the S3...so you'll need a ball joint sliptter too...

[ QUOTE ]
Shh they might ban me for monopolising, corruption and bribing mods! You would be in trouble too Glen!

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll not bother me...
I'll just make a suitable caustic, arrogant, obnoxious and condescending reply designed to irritate, annoy and belittle people...in the way I always do. Apparently. So I'm told...

Oops...was that just a shade sarcastic? Damn.

[ QUOTE ]

BTW I'm not getting the "David Mann" thing! Pardon my ignorance on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never mind...you may not have been a member long enough...
We had fun with him...you may be able to find references using the search...most amusing!

[ QUOTE ]
haha Glen you make me laugh! So your told huh

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently so...
Some whinging git decided to pop up from Overly Sensitive Street, in the land of Cotton Wool People, to let off steam all about my lack of tact and butty-boy attitude...the fact that I am this, and that, blah, blah, yadda, yadda...
Zzzzz......
Heard it all before!

[ QUOTE ]

- Did I say that to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe so...but quite possible. Water of a duck's back you see...

Oh dear Glen, I ve found the "Dave Mann", user name davea3turbo (that bit confused me - a little resaerch and I pinned him down, you proabaly did the first name, last name thing on purpose didnt you Glen to make it harder hehehe). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well it was quite entertaining but I feel rather sad that you should want to call me the new Dave mann, he was young and I am mature. I have a scense of humour and he did not. Also I didnt wind the whole forum up, just the mods! But thats History (Quack Quack).

Anyways yes Mr Mann - what a twonk - is he still active or did he get banned? I think I missed most of his posts that were too colourfull to stay up (deleted) on the board - any chance of a PM to see some examples? I'm in need of a laugh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear Glen, I ve found the "Dave Mann", user name davea3turbo (that bit confused me - a little resaerch and I pinned him down,

[/ QUOTE ]

He's hard to pin down...he's had so many log-in IDs!!

[ QUOTE ]

Well it was quite entertaining but I feel rather sad that you should want to call me the new Dave mann, he was young and I am mature. I have a scense of humour and he did not. Also I didnt wind the whole forum up, just the mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right...

[ QUOTE ]

Anyways yes Mr Mann - what a twonk - is he still active or did he get banned? I think I missed most of his posts that were too colourfull to stay up (deleted) on the board - any chance of a PM to see some examples? I'm in need of a laugh!

[/ QUOTE ]

I fear David Mann's legacy is only what's left on view...the rest will be gone for good...

However, if you need a laugh...go re-read the Boxter thread...it works for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I think you will find that he's now called Dave10, sorry dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think you will find that he's now called Dave10, sorry dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, we know what he's now called...
And how many log-ins he's got!

[ QUOTE ]
Paranoia anybody...they're watching you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better believe it...

Of course I'll deny any public knowledge of a 'hit list' or 'black list'...
But you're on it!!

Guess i will have to goto bed and wonder all night why i am on this phantom hitlist, which you deny all knowledge of having! This should be interesting and i will look forward to continuing this tomorrow.

I have to laugh cause i aint done nothing wrong what so ever to my knowledge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif ....but i must say its charming to know that some sort of case file of evidence is being compiled for the possible barring or expulsion of ones self! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have to laugh cause i aint done nothing wrong what so ever to my knowledge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif ....but i must say its charming to know that some sort of case file of evidence is being compiled for the possible barring or expulsion of ones self! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh goody...
This is fun!

See how so few words can create so much paranoia?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif @ Glen

Yes among with a PM - I have the wooden stick, I have the wooden Stick, crap I just droped it - Im behaving again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

here you go - Director of CIA
clouseau.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Oh goody...
This is fun!

See how so few words can create so much paranoia?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt say paranoia more like intrigue in exactly what you have to back up your earlier statement.