Never seen this interior before is this right?

Bacdafukup PIIIIIIIIIMP !!!

does that glow in the dark?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I've seen it before. I thought it only came on foreign models under the 'Ambient' trim. The fake wood goes well with it LOL

I have a red A3 and I cant think of a worse interior.

That trim's rank! Do you think you could ever get use to it? Looks like it was based on a matchbox cars interior.

woooaah there wasn't ready for that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yes ...and its an original trim, I looked at a lurvley A6 2.8 Quattro outside Inverness, Stunning car ,nice alloys 60k miles on the clock, FSH and a nice tint on the windows, hiding the the true colour of the interior... Imagine my surprise when I opened the door to look inside the car, only to find the car in a maroon type leather with wood trim.... Arrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif Otherwise the car was immaculate in Panther Black, not a swirl or a scratch on the paint and yet what an interior.... guy must have returned to the shopfloor after a "liquid lunch" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif and made the wrong interior for the car, looks now like he did two or three others....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Help....... Help............. I'm Blind what happened!!!!

I ought to sue you for posting something like that up I could have been blinded for life.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

So what do we think of red TT interiors? I've seen quite a few of those.

f7580cc5.jpg

Now thats quite cool...The thing that wrecks it is the nasty red dash!

I could live with the centres of the seats being red only, though I would have gone with just red stitching.