Never mind my S3, I want an RS6! There, i've said it! LOL

RPB

Reaction score
Been tormenting myself watching clips of the most awesome car that is the RS6. WOW!! I want one.

Reactions: jphc
Been tormenting myself watching clips of the most awesome car that is the RS6. WOW!! I want one.

If you're tormenting yourself with it,just think of fuel,servicing and parts,and don't forget depreciation.

Then you may not feel so bad!

Great car.....great costs.

Reactions: Dean_T, RPB and T-800
Do it, you only live once. Buy one lol
I torment myself with YouTube all the time too

Reactions: Sevv, RPB and S3Alex
you can buy mine.... after it's came back from another £7k garage expense... the second in 2 years.

Also just spent over a grand on some OE disks and pads...

But on the up side, 14mpg is awesome....

there are some bad bits about the car too, but can't think of syn at the moment.... lol

Reactions: JudderMan, TDI_TIM, jphc and 8 others
C7 or c6 :D
But as alex said. I would have to sell my house for running cost.

LOL @ comments! Thanks for posting folks! I would have to sell my house to get the money for one!
I agree that the running costs, etc would be as high as the price too. I just love that car. Mind you, I love the RS4 too.
My biggest issue (apart from money, ha) would be it would have to sit outside the house as I have no driveway or garage for a Avant type car. Realistically I could afford an S4 and then get it mapped. Any of you lot seen that youtube clip of the S4 vs RS4 and then after the S4 has been mapped? Very very intresting!
Audi S4 v Audi RS4. Does Supercharging Rule? - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube

My old man used to have an RS6 and I can remember seeing the stress on his face when he would take it in for a service! It was an incredible car but the cost defiantly would stop me from getting one!

A friend of mine has an RS6+. had the carbon ceramic discs changed last year, and that set him back the best part of £5k lol. I'd rather get an R8 and just put a few miles on it at the weekend

I drove the rs6 v10 before buying my m3 and i have to say its epic. The sound is to die for and the mad the pace from something weighing over 2 tonnes is ludicrous. Shame they are ugly. But what a car.

Id still take the RS4 over that S4 in that vid.

Is that because of the condition?

MRC have extracted approx 550ps from their S4 (3.0t) demo car - should be more than enough to leave the RS4 behind?