1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never goes right

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by munchman s3, May 23, 2009.

1. munchman s3

munchman s3 Gas it

finally sorted my car after replacing the MAF, N75 valve, turbo hoses, turbo intake hose, oil change, new iridium spark plugs new rear discs and pads and finally remapped.......and now the clutch has decided to give up on me and start slipping so now i cant even keep the power down :banghead:haha any advice on what clutch to get
    Dunno whether to put another standard one on or an uprated one but not sure which one to go for????

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

I know the feeling mate, within the first month of owning my i forked out just under a grand :crying:

4. munchman s3

munchman s3 Gas it

its gutting mate haha any ideas where to get an uprated clutch an what type to go for

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Standard clutch is good for remapped power, but a few of us here will recommend an uprated item since it's all coming apart. Really depends if you plan to track it or launch the car on a regular basis?

6. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Like jojo said munch it all depends what you want as to what clutch toget :shrug:

7. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

Sachs clutch would be a nice touch but I think your looking around £1000 mark, depends what you want to spend...

8. munchman s3

munchman s3 Gas it

but would a standard cope with the power??