never goes right

munchman s3

Gas it
Reaction score
finally sorted my car after replacing the MAF, N75 valve, turbo hoses, turbo intake hose, oil change, new iridium spark plugs new rear discs and pads and finally remapped.......and now the clutch has decided to give up on me and start slipping so now i cant even keep the power down :banghead:haha any advice on what clutch to get
Dunno whether to put another standard one on or an uprated one but not sure which one to go for????

I know the feeling mate, within the first month of owning my i forked out just under a grand :crying:

its gutting mate haha any ideas where to get an uprated clutch an what type to go for

Standard clutch is good for remapped power, but a few of us here will recommend an uprated item since it's all coming apart. Really depends if you plan to track it or launch the car on a regular basis?

Like jojo said munch it all depends what you want as to what clutch toget :shrug:

Sachs clutch would be a nice touch but I think your looking around £1000 mark, depends what you want to spend...