1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neon Lights/Drift wing?

supanova Aug 16, 2010

1. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

I was thinking about getting some neons for my A3, as ive been a fan of fast&furious for some time now, do you reckon these would look good on my A3?

[​IMG]

also thinking about some sort of wing as i want to try some drifting and aparantly this is what i need to go sideways?

[​IMG]

Opinions?

Also anywhere know where i can get the above items also?

This is my car for referance..

[​IMG]

Thanks, Uel.

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Hope you have your flamesuit on! lol :Flush:

3. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

sorry people! i left my profile signed in over the weekend and my mate thought it would be funny to re-edit my account and post a few stupid threads! not to mention my facebook account too! apparently im now married and have 5 kids wow in the space of a weekend ''im good''! :p

anyways! i dont know if i got everything he done so if you got a random message from me it was him! cheers!

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You know, I was thinking that might have happened. lol Seemed a bit out of character.