Needle sweep

faisal_16

Reaction score
I know it's very early days and the chances of someone having already done this are slim, but does anybody know if this can be activated by VCDS?

Reactions: XXXCorps
It can be on an A1 as I had it done on mine; if someone can do it I will be employing their services rest assured...

Last edited:
Sounds promising! I've just google'd the coding for the A1 and seen that hill hold assist and auto dip of the passenger mirror in reverse can be coded in via VCDS as well which would be fantastic if possible on the A3

Sounds promising! I've just google'd the coding for the A1 and seen that hill hold assist and auto dip of the passenger mirror in reverse can be coded in via VCDS as well which would be fantastic if possible on the A3

having never gone down this route for any of my cars, what does coding the VCDs actually entail? Are there many options that's can be released doing this?

mark.

You might want to PM NHN and ask him. He does VCDS coding and might have an idea what can and can't be done. Basically though there are many features of your car that are optional extras that literally just need 'switching on'.

This thread interests me a lot! So does anyone know which optional extras can be added this way for the new A3 yet? Is it easy/fairly cheap to do?

Guys, I've popped an older thread to the top of the list where some of these questions had been asked before, thread title is VCDS !